Do it right ! (instrumental) Do it right ! (instrumental)

damn

pretty funky shit, but good none the less

Crueltool responds:

OKY DOKY!

NGHH'11 - glitchs2d vs MadFLeX NGHH'11 - glitchs2d vs MadFLeX

damn

drums are really weak and the strings are really low.

Lyrics are alright.

DFR- Dream Catcher DFR- Dream Catcher

very nice track but

i dont know, it just needs to sound a little.... bigger. like, most of the time it sounded like it just the drums and the arp you were using, with a small build up sound every now and then.

DesoPL responds:

Yeah, I know what You mean. this track have poor basssline. It should pumpin the whole song... To be honest, It's not my best production hehe.
Im happy that You enjoyed some part of it :]
Thanks for the feedback !

Sjwiajxizjskgq Sjwiajxizjskgq

well

there is a limit to how confused breakbeat and can sound, as far as rythm and pitch varying, you were all over the place. when it first started i went, well maybe we will have a quick little super confused break intro, then go into some kind of steady rythm with small confusions, but to my surprise, everything got cluster fucked, and then that strange noise came in about half way through and that just scared me a little. Shame, i can sense alot of rythm and potential here, maybe its just not my style.

Mechabloby responds:

I wanted to try something that was all over the place, really (in terms of pitch and rythym as I wanted a raw edge) - maybe as an attempt to unnerve listeners, I started to sing and distorted the recording. It's more of an experiment, but if somebody can enjoy it, then that's cool.

Thanks for the review. :)

Tention Tention

very good

ThoughtsOfYou ThoughtsOfYou

i would consider this more ambient than classical

but regardless, i gave you a 5

michaelt15 responds:

I would put it under contemp. but I didnt see it haha.Thank you :)_

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

wow

amazing song

also, that is one fucking sexy voice

Rave From Heaven Rave From Heaven

pretty good

the saw should be a little quieter, and the whiny synth is really out of place in the beginning, but bseides that, its very good

9/10
5/5

Kami | Deeper things Kami | Deeper things

wow

is one of those submissions that i am surprised to see on newgrounds. sounds real professional, almost nujabes-like.

10/10
5/5

Kamikazi1 responds:

Thanks man glad you dig!

Strang Strang

ugh

am i the only reviewer with their sanity still in tact? this hurt to listen to too be honest. The main synth was really annoying, some of the melodies had potential but i feel like most of them just had extra notes added in to make the song sound moire complete. Also, nothing is nearly busy enough to have your percussion be this basic. You literally just have a kick and a clap. also, there is almost no bass. please work on it, you have potential.

Cuzone responds:

No way, I only have a kick and a clap? Thank you for the warning, Christgau!