Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

very good, excellent, but

jesus did you sell out on the memes, honestly stop meme whoring, I'm sure you can be just as funny with out shitting out an overused meme every two seconds.

Music Quest Music Quest

meh

it really doesnt deserve to be number 2 of all time.

It's a radio flash, nothing more. I mean, you people know about pandora right? It's a million times more professional and expansive than this.

It's cool, but what the fuck is it doing on newgrounds?

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Great game but

crayola, you're a fuckin idiot dude.

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

I'd like to know something

when you finished this did you say to yourselves....

"Wow we made an amazing game in 72 hours!"

or did you say

"Wow we made a game in 72 hours!"

alot of glitches, not very entertaining, also, many stupid plot wholes.

incredibly stupid guard, a man lets you borrow his lighter after saying something slightly different to him than another conversation option, why wear slippers when you can just take off your shoes?

though you did make it all in 72 hours, so 4 stars for that.

MonoFlauta responds:

We said first one :)
The idea of the stupid guard is just for something called FUN :D maybe you had heard about it, not felt that obviously. (You could act like that one in the sequel if you want, you are probably ready for that :))
He borrows that because what you say, its not a same idiot that stupid. just telling you, maybe a dictionary? (Check also the photo, not a mirror)
Take you off your shoes in a ice floor! :D
"also, you should be able to grab the key off the robe in the ice lords chambers, i don't know why it wont let me, probably poor coding." Probably you are horrible playing and didnt grab what you need, no? oh poor gammer ;(
"I stopped playing after that, this wasn't a game, but rather, an uninteresting, poorly animated, poorly coded, narrative."
Or after knowing you didnt have any brain to use?

Berzerk Ball Berzerk Ball

you know berserk studious

you could learn a few things from the geek.

it's really funny how all of his complaints are exactly how i feel about this game. i know you included a whiny geek in your game to be ironic and steer away some negative criticism, but it doesn't work, because his complaints accurately describe this game.

It fun, but its been done before, and better.

music is nice, visuals are great, but its the same shit.

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

meh

avarage, also, solipskier already did this, and better

In3structoTank! In3structoTank!

oh god

great game but you borrowed so much from star fox

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

wow

extremely beautiful game

but please, tell us, what is the soundtrack?

Chaos Faction 2 Chaos Faction 2

oh my god

words cannot describe how fucking good this game is

Doodle God Doodle God

interesting but

it literally only takes time. no skill. it would take skill or thought if the combinations were logical, but only about 50% of the combinations make sense, which leaves you to just randomly combine things. interesting idea, neat artwork as well, just not much of a game