NYC NG Meetup 2011 NYC NG Meetup 2011

meh

just a bunch of pics of awkward people

i mean the end was kind of funny, though not worth sitting through a 3 minute slideshow of autism.

Mario's Reward Mario's Reward

so unoriginal

animation was alright but this concept has been done more times than I can count. An on top of that, it wasn't executed that well, very bland humor.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Mixed feelings

Fantastic animation, and very good music choice. As far as sound goes, There was just the song and some misc sounds thrown in, could have had more ambient sounds to improve the overall feel of the animation. But my biggest problem with this animation is that it has newgrounds syndrome, the animation is great as well as the art style, but what was the point? There was not alot of humor and it wasn't to action packed. It was like one of those scene from a scooby doo episode where some slightly wacky things would happen while the protagonists were chased by monsters. Nothing particularly funny. And lets be honest, if i showed this to my friends, expecting them to laugh their asses off, they would probably call me a fag.

DonkeysBazooka responds:

Okay, I'm sorry you had to be the one I said this to, but I've seen this lots of times and I've always hated it. What follows is nothing personal. I appreciate the 7, the cartoon isn't for everyone. I've just seen your review a hundred times, and I need to get something off my chest.

This thing you so callously refer to as "newgrounds syndrome." "What's the point?"

What kind of a bullshit question is that? The point? The point is to be entertaining, buddy. You watch it for a treat for the eyes, the ears, and/or for a cheap laugh. I'm not just talking about this cartoon, I'm talking about just about anything uploaded to this site, and most of the shit on youtube. Does everything have to have a message? Does everything have to make you think? If I made the cartoon cause you to question your sexual orientation, would that be enough of a point for you?
Okay, so you liked the art and the music, but it didn't make you laugh. Maybe the point wasn't to make you laugh? The genre is "music video," not "comedy," after all.

The point of my rant: Some things in life are pointless. But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy them.

PS: Sorry your friends are such d-bags.

Fuck Fuck

Jesus Christ

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

animation and art was fantastic but

this humor is very VERY weeaboo styled, i feel like if i showed this to my friends expecting them to burst out laughing, they would just call me a fag,

Portal Hoppin' Portal Hoppin'

jesus

The animation was unbelievably good, as were the voices, but the humor was... not there. there was literally NOTHING funny about this. This seemed like something they would have on cartoon network in between real shows. Something unfunny and forgettable that doesn't really seem to aim at making anyone laugh.

I hate to put it this way, but if i showed this to my friends, they would call me a fag, and i think the same goes for everyone else above the age of 12.

Retarded Animal Babies 23 Retarded Animal Babies 23

yeah

what the guy under me said

using too many memes

the whole condom thing was pretty funny though.

just be more original

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

good but

could have been great. stupid ending.

The suspense was great

animation was perfect

voice acting was pretty good

and when the dog died, well i almost cried, it was portrayed beautifully.

but then the sudden contrast to comedy with the furies... just no.

I hate furies as much as the next straight guy, but seriously, this could have been great.

Valentine's Day 2011 Valentine's Day 2011

awesome!

IM GONNA GO STICK A METAL ROD IN AN ELECTRICAL OUTLET RIGHT NOW

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Very entertaining

The random jokes were funny and clever and i enjoyed them. a bit short but it was good.

see what i did there? i gave a real review instead of quoting the flash WE ALL JUST FUCKING SAW.